Wednesday, August 11, 2010

More New Material at the Website

I have also added what I hope are cogent excerpts from Irregular Proceedings of the Mid 'Forties and Irregular Crises of the Late 'Forties at those pages of the website, the first about a mystery regarding the Early and Mid 'Forties venue of the Murray Hill Hotel, the second about the turning point in the late-1947 crisis over whether the BSI would ever hold an annual dinner again, after Christopher Morley had become highly discontented with the previous one in January '47.  Go respectively to www.bsiarchivalhistory.org/BSI_Archival_History/M40s.html and www.bsiarchivalhistory.org/BSI_Archival_History/L40s.html.

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for Jon's acknowledgment of my small assistance in his time of need, but his generous identification of me as "The Anthropological Journal", BSI, should read "[Formerly "The Anthropological Journal", BSI", as I withdrew from that fan club years ago, and would prefer that there be no implication that I am currently a member. Donald Pollock

    ReplyDelete